Cambium Networks Drives Increased Momentum in Hospitality and MDU Markets on Surging Demand for Connectivity Solutions
Led by MSP partners,
Coming out of the pandemic, the hospitality industry is transforming the way it interacts with travelers. Touch-less technology and the exponential growth of personal streaming have led to changes in connectivity requirements. Secure, digital connectivity is now mission critical, across entire properties, for both guests and operations. Meanwhile, owners and operators must contend with tightly managing costs while accelerating their network upgrades to accommodate these new requirements.
Both trends were key contributors to
"Our growing presence in the hospitality and MDU industries reflect the strength of our product lines, offering these properties the network connectivity technologies they need to serve their customers," said
"An international brand hotel, near
With guests expecting uninterrupted connectivity – whether they are relaxing in the outdoor spaces at a resort or following their favorite pros at a golf tournament – hotels are expected to provide reliable, multi-range, and easily accessible connectivity. Cambium addresses outdoor needs with its Cambium ONE Network platform, which includes Wi-Fi that delivers up to 1 mile links along with multi-gigabit fixed wireless backhaul, blanketing entire properties with reliable connectivity.
Below is additional perspective from Managed Service Providers (MSPs) who have deployed
- "There are still many hotels that need to use existing coax cabling for broadband. Cambium Networks Wall plate Wi-Fi 6 access points pair easily with G.Hn solutions that leverage coax cabling to deliver Gigabit speeds without the cost and interruption of installing new category rated cables." –
Kyle Beauchamp, VP of ImpruviX, a division of World Cinema
- "Coverage planning and design have never been this easy. We have been able to streamline our operations and focus more time on other areas of the guest experience." – Hayden Doyle, Director, Nonius Solutions
- "We pride ourselves on helping our hospitality partners to stand out by offering an exceptional guest experience, while excelling in operational efficiency. The Cambium Networks Wi-Fi, switching and cloud management platform helps us deliver the capacity and coverage we need to support our partners, at a low total cost of ownership."
Lennert De Jong, President of Hospitality at Planet
- "Hotel guests don't see the Wi-Fi equipment we install; they only see the experience that Wi-Fi delivers. Working with
Cambium Networks, we are able to deliver the latest Wi-Fi 6 experience from the guest room to the meeting room, even covering outdoor spaces such as golf courses or RV parking. Cambium NetworkscnMaestro X gives us visibility and configuration security across all the network components." – Scott Jamison, President, Hospitality Division, Safety NetAccess
For more information:
Cambium Networkssolutions at the AHLA Hospitality Show and conference on June 27-29in Las Vegas. Cambium Networkswill be in the RoomNet booth #1635 and World Cinema booth #823.
- Read the latest Hospitality Case Studies
Hotel Juliani Deliversa Premium Guest Experience with Maltese Mediterranean Charm and Exceptional Connectivity Cristiano Ronaldo's New Hotelin Marrakech Chooses Cambium Networks
- Hat Trick at
Pentewan Sands Holiday Park: 50 Mbps Wi-Fi, Lower Costand More Revenue
- View videos on recent hospitality Wi-Fi deployments
- Find a local
Big Valley Marketing for Cambium
+1 (650) 868-4659
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cambium-networks-drives-increased-momentum-in-hospitality-and-mdu-markets-on-surging-demand-for-connectivity-solutions-301862614.html